Instructions:

This story was meant to be read while listening to the suggested songs in each chapter. Music makes the reader go deeper into the story's context. So please, if you don't mind and have the time... haha please download the songs and then read each chapter. You will enjoy it much more! :)

Friday, 14 May 2010

Chapter Six: Run, Baby, Run.‏

" I was taking off her clothes...at last. Her skin was full of brown
constellations...I could become an astronaut and kiss each and every single
birthmark...
....hmmmm...that skin parade just made me feel so...excited.
"...just wanted to become one...to be as closer as I could... but something
was wrong... my body wasn't reacting in the right way...I looked all the way
down and thought...

"Hey, wake up, buddy!!!!!!"...

"Hey, wake up, buddy!!!!!!"...- I heard an echo....a non familiar voice was
just repeating my words louder!!!!!

"Hey, wake up, buddy!!!!!!""Hey, wake up, buddy!!!!!!"

...when I opened up my eyes...there was this Dick headed cop from
from London...just telling me I could leave jail at that very moment. Phew!!!!!

"Thank God that was just a dream!!!!!" hahahahahaha....I was just
questioning if I was no longer a "manly man"!!!!!

As he walked out of jail he felt relieved but at the same time...he had
nowhere to go, so...



Suggested soundtrack: Tom Petty's Into the great wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment