Instructions:

This story was meant to be read while listening to the suggested songs in each chapter. Music makes the reader go deeper into the story's context. So please, if you don't mind and have the time... haha please download the songs and then read each chapter. You will enjoy it much more! :)

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Chapter Four: Keep off the grass, Sir!‏

...."i was having a nightmare... i think i'm not myself anymore...
this ain't me...i think i was flying...going straight to limbo..."
...."So I heard birds speaking english with an accent...couldn't get their
sense of humour... ha!...they thought they were any
funny...hahahahahahaha... but why i'm I understanding 'em in the first
place?????????????... hmmm...there's something in front of ma' eyes...it's
green grass and tons of narcissus...and daffodils...where I'm I????"...
...."it all felt like a nightmare came true...like a neverending hangover..."
The streets were full of suits and ties...and the air smelled like fish and
chips...people werw driving wrong ways in black cars...everything was sooooooo
gray, but the green grass and the daffodils...
And then here comes this guy with a hat in the shape of a... member...and
says..."excuse me Sirrrrrrrrrr... you would have to come with me, for it is
prohibited to sleep on the grass...quite unelegant for a
gentleman...indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed..."

So, England is a garden...and he felt just like a cactus...out of place,
rootless.

Suggested soundtrack: Yoko Kano's Digging my potato

No comments:

Post a Comment