"...I was there alone...no lights inside...just the sound of sirens from
time to time...and the moon showing through the stripes in the pattern of
çthe cell window...never felt so alone...a stranger in a strange land.
"..why am I thinking about how's my mom doing right now???" - he said to
himself.
"..we think so much when we're alone...so much time...no chance to cheat on
ourselves...just time and a mirror showing the naked soul...what we're
really made of...our fears...limitations...the past we carry...and our silly
hopes."
"I wish I had someone to talk to...hate being with myself...alone. Hate
overthinking things. Like to keep it simple..but can't sleep now...time's
going so slow...wish I were with a nice girl...better..wish I were with THE
GIRL...think never been even closer to that...wish I could look into those
pretty eyes for hours...and get my fingers trapped in her curls...in
silence. No words,... just the peaceful thought of knowing there's no better
place than her."
"...but shit...no...I'm just here...alone in a cell..."
Suggested soundtrack: Elvis singing " are you lonesome tonight? ".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment